Below are scholarships that are mailed to us, or brought to our attention in some other way, that we want you to have access to. Copies of the scholarships may also be found in the Guidance Office. Please check this frequently as we will update this information as it becomes available.
Scholarships for 2019-20 School Year
Scholarship Search Sites
The links below are scholarship search sites that will allow you to enter some information about yourself and see a list of scholarships customized to your information. Because there are so many scholarships out there, we encourage students to make a spreadsheet to keep track, in one central location, of requirements and deadlines for all scholarships.
*GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
Amount: $10,000 renewable up to 4 years
Deadline: January 3, 2020
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Click on the link for more info: https://www.reaganfoundation.org/education/scholarship-programs/ge-reagan-foundation-scholarship-program/
*George Mitchell Institute Scholarship
Deadline: April 1, 2020
Mitchell Scholarships are awarded to students who attend two- and four-year degree programs at colleges both in- and out-of-state. The strongest applicants demonstrate financial need, academic promise, and community impact.
In addition to scholarship support, we open doors to numerous resources and programs for Mitchell Scholars:
- Signature leadership and career development events
- Access to a wide array of professional and community networks
- Customized advising and support through Mitchell Institute staff
- Fellowship Awards: grants of up to $1,500 to support internships and personal/professional growth opportunities
- Promise Fund: one-time emergency financial assistance for unexpected financial barriers in attaining college degrees
- Click on this link for the application https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/60165-Mitchell-Institute
*Maine Chiefs of Police Association Memorial Scholarship
Amount: 3 – $500 scholarships
Deadline: April 10, 2020
For graduating seniors who plan to enter the law enforcement profession.
Please click on the link for the application and more information:
*Kids’ Chance of Maine Scholarship
Amount: $1000 to $5000
Deadline: April 15, 2020
Kids’ Chance of Maine is a non-profit organization that provides scholarships for children of workers that have been seriously injured or killed in a compensable work-related accident or occupational disease.
Please click on this link for more info: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10tGBaBrd76yiGf4mYaGHSxucDuMYMFd_