Below are scholarships that are mailed to us, or brought to our attention in some other way, that we want you to have access to. Copies of the scholarship’s may also be found in the Guidance Office. Please check this frequently as we will update this information as it becomes available.
Scholarships for 2018-19 School Year
*AES Engineering Scholarship
- Deadline – October 6, 2018
- Amount – $500
- This award is available to all students, regardless of their field of study
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by an evaluation of the essays that are submitted
- Students must provide a 500-1000 word essay: Submit essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include your full name as well as the name of the school you are attending this year and your plans for next year
*High School Oratorical Scholarship (American Legion)
- Deadline: December 1, 2018
- Amount: Ranges from $1500 – $18,000
*American Society of Civil Engineers
- Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Amount: $2,000
- Scholarship for an outstanding high school senior who plans to have a career in civil engineering. Criteria are: academic performance in high school, participation in extracurricular activities, letters of recommendation, and a statement of interest in civil engineering. Must be a Maine resident.
- Click here for more information and the application: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8TN5fHU29S1OHptbGQ5ZmxIQmNNbnBHdXY4eEhlOGZoYWdN/view?usp=sharing
*Clyde Russell Scholarship Fund
- Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Amount: Various
- There are two different categories of awards: 1. Graduating high school seniors who will attend a four-year college; 2. Graduating high school seniors who will attend a Maine Community College
- Go to http://www.clyderussellscholarshipfund.org for the application and for more information.
*2019 Cold Brook Travel Soccer Scholarship
- Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Amount: $250
- Graduating high school senior, entering a college, university or a technical school (2 or 4 year) as a full time student the fall of 2018.
- Student must have participated as a rostered player (member) at least three (3) full seasonal years on a BTSC/CTSC registered youth team.
- Student must have maintained a “B” average for the first seven (7) semesters of his/her high school career.
- Please click on the link for more information and the application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PrYuPSt-BiSgpckA6h4Qp07XQs2mcoavbeSnvpU8I-A/edit?usp=sharing
Scholarship Search Sites
The links below are scholarship search sites that will allow you to enter some information about yourself and see a list of scholarships customized to your information. Because there are so many scholarships out there, we encourage students to make a spreadsheet to keep track, in one central location, of requirements and deadlines for all scholarships.