Below are scholarships that are mailed to us, or brought to our attention in some other way, that we want you to have access to. Copies of the scholarship’s may also be found in the Guidance Office. Please check this frequently as we will update this information as it becomes available.
Scholarships for 2017-18 School Year
*GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
- Deadline – January 4, 2018
- Up to $40,000
- Visit http://reaganfoundation.org/scholarships
*Scholarship for Civil Engineering – Maine Section American Society of Civil Engineers
- Deadline – January 31, 2018
- Amount – Various scholarships totaling $4,000
- Please click on the link below for more information and the application.
*Clyde Russell Scholarship Fund
- Deadline – February 1, 2018
- Amount – The award for community college students will not exceed $2,000. In all categories the awards will not exceed $10,000.
- 4 year college – must be citizen of Maine
- community college – must be a citizen of Maine
*Jackson Laboratory College Scholarship Program
- Deadline – February 1, 2018 (teacher must submit a nomination by this date)
- Amount – $10,000
- Must be nominated by a teacher
- Must be pursuing a major/career in Biomedicine
- Please see link below for more information.
*Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Deadline – May 1, 2018 (12:00 noon)
- The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, four-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, their community, or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities. Click on the link below for more information and the application.
Scholarship Search Sites
The links below are scholarship search sites that will allow you to enter some information about yourself and see a list of scholarships customized to your information. Because there are so many scholarships out there, we encourage students to make a spreadsheet to keep track, in one central location, of requirements and deadlines for all scholarships.