The RSU 22 School District is offering an online system that allows you to make deposits
directly into your student’s school meal account, view the account balances, create payment
reminders, and review your student’s purchase history in a secure online location. The program is
called My School Bucks. We will however continue to accept other payment options currently
available at each school.
Some of the conveniences of the My School Bucks program are:
1) Your student will not have to carry money to school for meals.
2) Payments are convenient and can be made 24/7/365.
3) You are able to monitor your child’s account, receive low-balance email reminders (you set
the limit), and view your child’s cafeteria purchases.
4) You may make payments into all of your children’s accounts in one easy step, even if they
attend different schools within the district.
5) The program offers flexibility with payments using VISA, MasterCard or Discover
If you choose, payments may be made automatically each month, and
you will receive deposit confirmations sent directly to your email account.
There is a small convenience fee charged by the My School Bucks program when
payments are made to your child’s account. This fee is an administration fee charged by the
company administering the My School Bucks program. You will have the opportunity to review
any fee (and cancel, if you choose) before your account is charged.
Getting started is easy! Simply go to www.mySchoolBucks.com and register using the “Start Here”
link on the right side of the page. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide….
simply follow the link included in that email and your registration will be complete. Once you log
in, you can add as many students as you’d like.
Food Service Director