Listed below are opportunities for students to take a college course while still in high school. When a student takes a college course as a high school, it is called "dual enrollment". This means that the student is earning both high school and college credit. If you are a junior or senior and are interested in taking a college course, please see your guidance counselor.


Pre-approval from the principal is required prior to registering for any courses outside of Hampden Academy. Please see the guidance office for the "Credit Request Form" for pre-approval.

UMaine System                           
Maine Community College system
Husson University ECAP program